Please find below the conditions for getting a refund and the cancellation fee applied.
To receive a refund for products that have been dispatched and received by post in order to cancel these products you must send these back to our office as unused. These products are the national and regional Japan Rail Passes, Hakone Free Pass, Limousine Bus ticket and Sim cards.
Below, the cancellation fees by product:
The deadlines for refund requests by product can be found in our general Terms and Conditions.
- Japan Rail Pass National and Regional: 15%
- JR East Pass Tohoku / Nagano-Niigata: 15%
- Hakone Free Pass: 15%
- Tokyo Airport Transfer - Limousine Bus: 10%
- SIM card: 10%
- Rental of a Pocket Wifi: 10% / 7 working days before the start date of your rental
- Kyoto Airport Transfer - Yasaka Shuttle: 10% / 7 working days before the pick-up date
- Pasmo and Suica card * - non-refundable (* Pasmo and Suica cards are valid for ten years and you can therefore use them on a future trip)
- Travel guide - non-refundable
- Tokyo / Kyoto Cards - non-refundable